Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Survey says...

The out of water survey went very well. The boat was given a rating of above average, which is second only to the excellent, bristol, better than new rating, which I understand is very rare. There are a few problems that need to be addressed.

1. A raw water cooling  hose with weak spots needs to be replaced.
2. LPG system did not pass leak test..
3. CO2 detectors need to be installed.
4. The starting battery needs to be replaced.
5. The emergency flares are expired.

I will be meeting with the current owner next week to go over the boat, and wax the hull before she is put in the water.
Two more days to work...it is not easy saying goodbye to so many people I have known for so long. I am so looking forward to a holiday weekend with family. I will post pictures.

Sail on,
Ted

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you...if you are having trouble leaving a comment please email us and let us know. Thanks, Ted and Shirl